School Partnership Working
STARS is a school partnership which is designed to provide opportunities for collaboration and the sharing of good practice, which will result in the improvement of standards within a group of local schools. A Raising Achievement Board has been set up within the collaboration to drive a continuous and consistent trust-wide focus to drive continuous school improvement.
What does STARS mean?
|S – Strategic planning||
We aim to combine our forces to plan ahead to enhance our strengths and tackle our weaknesses.
|T – Team||As a partnership we will work together and support and trust each other.|
|A - Aspirational||We will not settle for good but will aspire for the best for all our pupils.|
|R – Raising Standards||
We will work together to improve the standards of pupil outcomes as well as the teaching
|S –Sharing Good Practice||
Where this is capacity and strength we will share and support others in an atmosphere of trust and mutual benefit.
STARS is a group of 6 local schools Byfleet Primary School, Kingfield Primary School, Maybury Primary School, West Byfleet Infant School, Westfield Primary School and St Mary’s CofE Primary School. The group will work alongside a Babcock Overview partner and other associate headteachers.
We work collaboratively on many policies and practices to provide high quality school improvement utilising the expertise’s within our schools which include:
- Headteacher, Deputy Headteacher, SENCO, School Business Manager and Home School link worker network meetings
School Development Plans priorities sharing
- Monitoring and Peer Review and SEF reviews
- Middle leadership development
- Shared performance management policies linked to Performance Related Pay
- Working parties for Curriculum and Assessment development including standardisation of assessment e.g. Reception baseline
- Data analysis through the Raising Achievement Board
- Sharing good practice- we will have a good practice register which highlights excellence in particular areas including EAL, Maths, Literacy, EYFS
- NQT training
- INSET training and sharing statutory training days
- Moderation from Nursery to Year 6
- Curriculum leader network meetings
- Shared PE provision including utilising skilled PE teachers
- Recruitment and Employment
CLICK HERE for STARS Partnership School Improvement Plan