Kingfield Primary School After School Club
Kingfield Primary School offer an 'out of hours care' facility providing a safe and caring environment for children before and after school.
Our aims are to
- create a safe, happy, warm and stimulating environment which provides good quality child care for children between the ages of 4 & 11 (YR - Y6 only)
- to support the Values led education provided by the school encouraging the children to show the 'Value' of the month
- to provide children with a home from home environment in which they can relax as they would at home
- provide quality childcare to Kingfield Primary School children
Safe & Secure
- Children are only allowed to be collected by a known person at the end of the session. Our registration form, asks for full details of the child’s carers, medical history, known allergies and emergency arrangements
- Our Terms and Conditions document outlines the procedure for accepting children into After School Club
- Our club follows the school's behaviour expectations and policies. These are all designed to help you know that your child will be safe and secure with us
- All staff are first aid trained
- Bookings and payments must be made in advance and any cancelled sessions are chargeable
- Last minute bookings always subject to availability
- We accept childcare vouchers
- Snacks are included in the fees: We offer a variety of snacks, fruit and drinks. Water is always available.
Please contact the school office on 01483 761885 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information and to make a booking.